Terms and Conditions
- Online Reservations & General bookings Terms and Conditions
- Please be aware that we have a limited number of large tables and groups may be sat over multiple tables that will be near each other but cannot be joined. Unless agreed with the venue or on a special package, all bookings of 10+ guests will provide the restaurant with a pre order 5 days before the reservation date. All tables have a 2 hour return time, which is stated above.
Please ensure you arrive on time for your booking time. If your party is incomplete 15 minutes from your booking time we reserve the right to release and reallocate the tables. Please ensure all guests have valid photo ID (passport or driving license).
- Allergen Information
- While we do our best to reduce the risk of cross-contamination in our restaurant, we cannot guarantee that any of our dishes are free from allergens and therefore cannot accept any liability in this respect. Ask your server for additional information on dishes. Please bring all allergy and dietary requirements to your server’s attention before ordering. Some dishes may contain bones.
- Happy Hour
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or promotional offers. It is also not available on bank holidays and special events
Happy Hour cocktails are available till 19:00 on Fridays and Saturdays. And during opening hours on Sunday to Thursday
- Daily Offers
- Please Note: The tastecard discount is valid all day Sunday to Thursday and before 4pm on Fridays and Saturdays. As per tastecard terms, the 2 for 1 offer is for 2 people per tastecard booking, although multiple cards can be used for your party for a maximum of 6 people at The Cuban, subject to availability. The tastecard discount is not available on Bank Holidays or Celebration Days including Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day etc.
All promotions and offers provided by The Cuban Bristol are subject to availability and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions. The management reserves the right to refuse service.
Third party offers are only to be used per discretion on their website. Any such offer cannot be used in conjunction with any in house offers and are completely at our discretion.
- Legal Information
- Such as: VAT number, Full contact details, opening hours and whatever you think we need to include looking professional!
- Customers Safety
- Challenge 25 is in place in our establishment and all customers deemed intoxicated will no longer be served at the bar. We do not accept drunk and disorderly conduct and ask when leaving to keep the noise low and respect our neighbours.
Smoking free premises, anti-social behaviour, intoxicated customers and management reserves the right to refuse service.
- Cancellation policy and final numbers
- We require 48 hours cancellation notice prior to the event. Cancellation or reduction in number inside this time will incur a £5 per person fee (ie. you will lose the deposit for these guests). This charge is also applicable to any guests that do not show up on the day of your booking.
- Dress Code
- Our Dress code is smart casual.